Marshall Pizza Hut donates $957.42 to Saline County Holiday ProjectMary Jo Jeys, Marshall Pizza Hut’s general manager, is thrilled the store got to participate in the Saline County Holiday Project and give back to the community. On Monday evening, Dec. 9, the...
Marshall Municipal Utilities Board of Public Works approves purchase of SF6 circuit breaker, honors employees service anniversariesMarshall Municipalities Utilities Board of Public Works held their regular monthly meeting Thursday, Dec. 12, at the utilities office at 75 E. Morgan St. Reports from Public Works departments began...
- Top 13 Christmas movies to watch this season (12/13/19)
- Traffic temporarily stalled on Route 240 after utility line down (12/11/19)
- Sweet Springs Aldermen deal with sewer lagoon and city water issues, further discuss trout fishery (12/11/19)
- Five roof replacement permits issued in November (12/11/19)
- MU Extension to offer free event on industrial hemp production (12/11/19)
- Slater woman injured in 2-vehicle crash (12/11/19)
- Saline County Courthouse gets new copiers, Harmony Avenue having tube replaced (12/10/19)
- Scared of Christmas--seriously? Very seriously (12/10/19)
- TAB from the holidays FAC, Take a break from the holidays for a chuckle (12/10/19)
- Marshall city administrator gives an update on master airport plan (12/9/19)
- Traffic temporarily stalled on Route 240 after utility line down
- Slater woman injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Marshall Municipal Utilities Board of Public Works approves purchase of SF6 circuit breaker, honors employees service anniversaries
- Christmas Parade float winners announced
- Sweet Springs Aldermen deal with sewer lagoon and city water issues, further discuss trout fishery
- 141-year-old fruitcake is a Michigan family's heirloom
- Wandering camel, cow, donkey to be featured in live Nativity
- Citrus spill: Rogue grapefruits halt traffic on Florida road
- Sheriff: Woman faked being kidnapped so she could steal car
- Lonesome duck: Dating ad seeks match for man's grieving bird
- Couple who bought $120k banana art sense it will be iconic
Carolyn Peterson Piper (12/13/19)Carolyn Peterson Piper, 77, of Marshall, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019, at The Living Center in Marshall. At Carolyn’s request, no services will be held. Memorials may be made to Saline Animal League...
Clifford W. Katemann (12/13/19)Clifford W. Katemann, 87, of Kansas City, Mo., formerly of Marshall and Sedalia, died Friday, Nov. 29, 2019, at Riverstone Resort Lifestyle Retirement Community in Kansas City, Mo. Funeral...
Roy ‘Wayne’ Harrington (12/12/19)Roy “Wayne” Harrington, 73, of rural Blackwater, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019, at his home. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, 2019, at Salem Evangelical Church near Arrow...
Glenda Sue Howard (12/11/19)Glenda Sue Howard, 64, of Slater, died Monday, Dec. 9, 2019, at her home. Per her request no services will be held. Memorials are suggested to the Community Cancer Center in care of Weiker Funeral...
Wedding: Marriage Licenses: Oct. 27, 2019, through Nov. 22, 2019 (12/6/19)The following is a listing of marriage licenses issued Oct. 27, 2019, through Nov. 22, 2019, by Saline County Recorder of Deeds Jamie F. Nichols: Ralph Lee Durham of Nelson to Cheryl Ann Williams of...
Anniversary: Dieckhoffs to celebrate 60th anniversary (12/5/19)Phil and Barb Dieckhoff will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14, in the Fellowship Hall at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.
MiscellaneousAre you looking to get rid of old instruments no longer in use? If so, please contact (660)324-2207 Instruments will be donated to be used by children for theraputic use.
MiscellaneousHappy Jack LiquiVict 2x: handy dispenser insures accurate dosage to treat hook & round worms. At Orscheln Farm & Home (www.happyjackinc.com)
General10 Day Sale!: 619 E State St. 9-5. Electric guitar, Christmas decorations, china cabinet, movies & DVD's, tools, Nascar cars, dishes, pots & pans.
Help WantedSaline County Commission is accepting applications for Human Resources/Payroll position. Applications accepted immediately through December 18, 2019. Duties include health/vehicle insurance payments and maintenance, job descriptions and policy compliance, compensations, and more. Bachelors in Human Resources or relative work experience preferred but not required. Please submit applications via e-mail SalCoCom@mmuonline.net or in person at 19 E Arrow, Room 101, Marshall, MO 65340. For more...