Gould poses question ‘Whose side are you on?’ during MLK breakfast and programWhile it’s been 51 years since the death of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., his voice was still being heard in the First United Methodist Church’s New Life Center Monday morning, Jan. 21, during the...
Last weekend, MSHP assists motorists after roadblock on Route OMissouri State Highway Patrolmen assist stranded motorists Saturday, Jan. 12.
- Commissioners approve new hire, bid for updated plat books 1
- Boy struck by vehicle in Saline County Saturday (1/21/19)
- Slater issues boil advisory (1/21/19)
- ‘Science on Wheels’ to bring MU scientists to Saline County (1/21/19)
- Sweet Springs BOE talks April elections (1/21/19)
- Youths team up for Souper Bowl of Caring (1/18/19)
- Downtown road blocked after semi hits utility pole (1/18/19)
- Kiwanis Club meets, will postpone annual Chili Supper (1/18/19)
- Marshall emergency services warn residents about the upcoming snowstorm (1/18/19)
- Slater BOE hears student’s writing submissions, approves OCR resolutions agreement (1/18/19)
- Boy struck by vehicle in Saline County Saturday
- Downtown road blocked after semi hits utility pole
- Gould poses question ‘Whose side are you on?’ during MLK breakfast and program
- Last weekend, MSHP assists motorists after roadblock on Route O
- Mar-Saline Branch NAACP to host Martin Luther King Jr. Community Breakfast and Program
- Giant ice disk equipped with webcam after surviving storm
- Orangutan bites zoo volunteer, detaches her thumb
- 9 brains, 3 hearts: Some wild facts about octopuses
- Armed with affection, octogenarian is an 'octopus whisperer'
- Pastor predicted score in Patriots' AFC championship win
- Half ton of fun: Cincinnati Zoo's Fiona turning 2
Rusty Wilder (1/21/19)Russell Edward “Rusty” Wilder, 62, of Marshall, died Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019, at home. Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in Marshall, with...
Carl O’Dell (1/21/19)Carl O’Dell, 92, of Marshall, died Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019, at Katy Manor in Pilot Grove. Funeral services are pending at Campbell-Lewis Funeral Home in Marshall.
David D. Thompson (1/21/19)David D. Thompson, 58, of Marshall, died Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019, at home. Funeral arrangements are pending at Campbell-Lewis Funeral Home in Marshall.
Marion Earlene Rust (1/21/19)Marion Earlene Rust, 93, of Wichita, Kan., formerly of Marshall, died Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019, at Reflection Living in Wichita. Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2019, at...
Fellers, Marcum announce birth of daughter (1/18/19)Joshua Fellers and Lexi Marcum, of Marshall, announce the birth of their daughter, Hazel Rayne Fellers. Hazel arrived Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, at 7:55 a.m. at Fitzgibbon Hospital, in Marshall. She weighed 8 pounds, and was 20 inches long. Her family...
Secretary adBlackwater R-II School District is seeking applicants for the position of School Secretary. Interested applicants must be able to effectively communicate with both students and adults. The secretary is the first person that visitors meet, so a kind...
GeneralESTATE SALE: 2020 S Valley Parkway #1 (Valley Southwest Apartments) Saturday, Jan 26 8am-5pm. Antique dining room set, bed, dresser, chest of drawers, end tables, card table & chairs, small dinette set w/2 chairs, lift chair, mirrors, handicapped shower chairs, clothes rack, crystal glassware, dishes, misc.
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Westport Village Senior Housing apartments is accepting applications. 911 S. Apache Dr. All utilities paid, rent based on income. Must be 62 yrs. old or handicapped or disabled. Call Susan at Action Management. 660-831-0030. Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Shelby Apartments is now accepting applications for two bedroom apartments. Call Susan at Action Management 660-831-0030. MO Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.