No one injured after receptacle fire Sunday
(Local News ~ 06/05/18)
A residence on Summit Street, in Marshall, suffered fire damage Sunday, June 3, but luckily it did not spread far and there were no reported injuries. According to a Marshall Fire Department report, MFD arrived on scene shortly before noon. It had been reported that a trashcan was on fire with extension to the residence. The reporting party was attempting to extinguish the fire when firefighters arrived...
- Commission opens bids for services at sheriff’s department, talks Saline County BBQ (Local News ~ 06/05/18)
- Love shines bright in Luminaria Dedication (Local News ~ 06/05/18)
Stories from Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Browse other days