Speak Out - Politics: Alex Jones was Right about Fluoride

Replies (11)

• Fluoride: The Myth

"The addition of fluoride to water supplies, called fluoridation, for safe and effective protection and prevention of tooth decay is a myth. Fluoride compounds added to our drinking water are unfiltered waste products of aluminum and fertilizer industries. Fluoride, more toxic than lead, just a little less toxic than arsenic, does not protect or prevent tooth decay, but can injure and kill those who consume it in drinking water. How this all began and continues to be perpetuated on an unsuspecting public is the subject of this month’s newsletter.."

http://www.drjondunnnewsletters.com/Newsletters/2011-01Fluoride.html

-- Posted by JBlck on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 9:45 AM
  • I have been using a fluoride enhanced tooth paste and will continue to do so despite any blather from Alex Jones.

-- Posted by desert Rat on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 12:57 PM
  • D Rat, thank you for commenting but you seem to be responding to different issues. The peer reviewed study wasn't about fluoride toothpaste and your issue with Alex Jones is another subject.

The study dealt with the mass (uncontrolled) dosing of a population with waste chemical byproducts in our public water systems. How much are you getting dosed? No one knows. Does it actually improve dental health to ingest the chemical? The answer is no.

But you believe what you have been indoctrinated to believe regardless of peer reviewed facts. And this could be the result of swallowing too much toothpaste or drinking it in the water for too many years. There is a reason it says not to swallow toothpaste on the tube. It is a poison that may kill bacteria on your teeth if you rinse it off and spit it out correctly, but there are other, safer, more effective compounds that can do that without being poisonous.

Alex was right 20 years ago and you are still wrong today. Did you read the links any further than the headline?

-- Posted by JBlck on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 7:39 PM
  • No. I never read anything associated with AJ.

-- Posted by desert Rat on Wed, Sep 20, 2017, at 11:23 PM
  • So then you don't know what you don't know.

The links above that you declined to read had nothing to do with Alex Jones except to prove that he was right about this about 20 years ago and has maintained his reasoned, researched opinion on this for those 20 years in spite of uninformed, disparaging remarks such as yours.

If Alex Jones banged on your front door in the middle of the night and yelled that your house was on fire, I suppose you would ignore the warning because you have been brainwashed to ignore anything he says.

Think real hard and try to come up with where, when and how your mind was so easily manipulated to reject information important to your own health or wellbeing, and why.

-- Posted by JBlck on Thu, Sep 21, 2017, at 8:24 PM
  • I don't read anything by AJ, Karl Marx, Oral Roberts, Ann Coulter and many others that I do not agree with. I watch Faux News only for laughs. I am not a conspiracy nut but I respect those that challenge the status quo. I am not an Alex Jones fan. I am not going to read the bible either.

-- Posted by desert Rat on Thu, Sep 21, 2017, at 11:17 PM
  • If you don't read anything from somebody how do you know to disagree with them? What exactly causes you to think the way you do?

And again you ignore the subject because you triggered into a mental negativity/refusal to even read information, therefore your opinion is based on nothing. Why are you so afraid to read anything about Alex Jones and do you rinse properly after brushing?

-- Posted by JBlck on Sat, Sep 23, 2017, at 3:59 PM
  • I read what interests me. I am not interested in conspiracy theories or doomsday theories. I don't listen to right-wing wacko AM radio. I think AJ appeals to the paranoid and easily duped. What does my dental rinsing have to do with anything?

-- Posted by desert Rat on Sat, Sep 23, 2017, at 5:20 PM
  • Again, you don't know what you don't know. You don't have a clue to the information this thread is about. Hint: Rinse properly after brushing to your question, "What does my dental rinsing have to do with anything?"

You revel in not knowing anything yet you feel the need to voice your objections to other's information. You are wrong on so much and refuse to read the info. Case closed. You have formed a negative opinion. 'Don't tell me the house is on fire. La,la,la, I can't hear you..' Again I ask, how did you form such a negative opinion of someone you refuse to investigate? Where did it come from?

-- Posted by JBlck on Tue, Sep 26, 2017, at 8:32 PM
  • JBlk,

You are a AJ fan. I am not and never will be. Nobody cares about this thread. I am bringing up another thread to get this one off of the top.

-- Posted by desert Rat on Thu, Sep 28, 2017, at 1:34 PM
  • Desert Rat, You couldn't answer any questions about how you formed your opinions because you don't want to admit to yourself that you don't think for yourself. You have been programmed by entertainment/media in your opinions and (again) you don't know what you don't know.

I am a fan of truth and information. I would hope there are others. You don't have the credibility to speak for everyone else because you aren't able to even speak for yourself. I'm sure you must miss your old Marxist pals that no longer post here.

-- Posted by JBlck on Fri, Sep 29, 2017, at 3:55 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: