The Marshall Democrat-News invites readers to share their views and questions on any issue. Open discussions are often useful and enlightening. Criticism is acceptable as an important part of public conversations, but we expect everyone to treat others with respect. Experience suggests it is best not to post comments while angry. We reserve the right to delete comments that we think include personal attacks, are disrespectful, threatening, obscene or in other ways objectionable. Anyone who repeatedly violates this policy will be banned from participating in our forums.
- Religion Section
- Archived Speak Out comments July 2014-March 2017
- Why doesn't the school board follow Robert's Rules
- Municipal Candidates
This forum is for discussing political issues -- local, state, national or international. The same standards of behavior apply as are spelled out on our home page in the introduction to Speak Out.
- Archived Politics comments July 2014-March 2017
- Another Four Pinocchio Day for Trump
- Moving Closer to Losing the Mexican Grain Markets
- Single Payer