Feels like: 14°F
Monday, Dec. 9, 2013
Happy New Year Riddle Answers.Posted Monday, January 4, 2010, at 10:46 AM
Happy Monday Morning to all! Hope that you had a happy and safe New Year!
Stay warm this week!
Here are the answers to the New Year Blog, thanks for playing along.
1. A Barber
2. They Taste Funny
4. Halfway...after that the duck is walking out of the woods.
5. A Dictionary
6. Adding a "B" will make it Broad.
7. You give it a boogie!
8. If you are dealing in Roman numerals, then it is. The top half of XII is VII.
9. A common cold
10. It was stuck to the chicken's foot.
BRAIN TEASER ANSWERS:
1. West Virginia
2. Stevie Wonder
3. Rain Man, Local Hero, High Noon, Paper Moon.
5. She mashed the potatoes and used a spoon.
WHAT AM I ANSWERS:
I Am Fire
I Am A Shadow
The Letter "E"
Hope you enjoyed the blog. See you next time and have a safe and prosperous New Year!
- Blog RSS feed
- Comments RSS feed
- Send email to BETTY MEYER
Betty is a single parent of two young adults. She is a former graphic designer for The Marshall Democrat-News and enjoys drawing, painting, nature and the arts. With the internet being a vast informational tool, please don't cheat when solving for the answers. Just have fun and enjoy!