Feels like: 1°F
Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013
Merry Christmas Fun Facts and Riddle Answers.Posted Monday, December 28, 2009, at 10:16 AM
Good morning everyone. Hope each and every one of you had a blessed Christmas and stayed safe and warm during our "White Christmas!".
Now time for the answers to my blog...
CAN YOU FIND THE ELEVEN HIDDEN COLOURS:
Many inju(red) animals are invited t(o live) at the 'Toront(o Range)'. Sto(p in k)angaroo corner and marvel at the lovely creatures with(in. Dig o)ver the potato patch to find small furry caterpillars, but don't (yell! Ow)ls can be found swooping fo(r ed)ible rodents, earwigs or perhaps (blue)bottles in the undergrowth. The (brown) bear, Ro(b, lack)s grace and may look like an o(gre, en)ter at your own risk! Peacocks can be found showing their colourful wares, which look fantastic when viewed with our ultra(violet) torch.
Now that is funny, I counted 12 colors!
ON THE 7TH DAY ANSWER:
He came in 7th.
POINTLESS QUESTION ANSWERS:
From sheep and horses
Their calandar was 13 days behind ours.
The Latin name was Insularia Canaria = Island of the Dogs
ANSWERS TO RIDDLES:
1. The letter "e" is not used once. This is unusual because "e" is the most common letter in the English alphabet.
3. The year is read the same upside down as rightside up. (6009)
6. Someone's age
7. 1) Aides 2) Aside 3) Ideas
8. It was an encyclopedia containing the letters "HOW" through the letters "JOG"
9. 35 customers. The numbers reversed are 31415926 and with a decimal they are 3.1415926, which is Pi, meaning the next number is 53, reversed to be 35.
10. A die
11. The human imagination
12. It can be either tomorrow or the future. Once its here it is no longer tomorrow but today. Its no longer the future but the present.
Hope you had fun with this one, stayed tuned for the next and have a great week! Happy New Year!!!
- Blog RSS feed
- Comments RSS feed
- Send email to BETTY MEYER
Betty is a single parent of two young adults. She is a former graphic designer for The Marshall Democrat-News and enjoys drawing, painting, nature and the arts. With the internet being a vast informational tool, please don't cheat when solving for the answers. Just have fun and enjoy!