Stopping by to wish one and all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I thought with all the holiday hustle and bustle, you might enjoy some down time with a laugh or two. Hope you enjoy and please be safe during the holiday season.
NAME THAT CHRISTMAS CAROL (Quiz)
1. Quadruped with crimson proboscis
2. 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise
3. Miniscule hamlet in the far east
4. Ancient benevolent despot
5. Adorn the vestibule
6. Exuberance directed to the planet
7. Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing
8. Monarchial trio
9. Yonder in the haystack
10. Assemble, everyone who believes
11. Hallowed post meridian
12. Fantasies of a colorless December 25th
13. Tin tintinnabulums
14. A dozen 24-hour Yule periods
15. Befell during the transparent bewitching hour
16. Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
17. I merely desire a pair of incisors
18. I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red
19. Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy
20. Aloft on the acme of the abode
21. Slumber in ethereal quiet.
22. Hey there! The announcing celestial beings carol.
23. O greetings of ease and happiness.
24. On commencement of Yuletide my honey bestowed upon me.
25. Decorate the passage with branches of evergreen sprigs.
26. Once upon a misty night prior to Christ's birthday.
27. Ooh, celestial body of marvel, celestial body of strength.
28. With a vegetable stem smoker and clothes fastening snout.
29. It's a fluff-ball sphere in the cold season.
30. Come on, come on, come on, get moving.
31. O scared darkness, the asterisks are brilliantly shimmering.
32. It's fixin' to appear extremely similar to December 25th.
33. Small children with their optical aids entirely illuminated.
34. Loyal buddies that are important to ourselves collect closely to ourselves again.
35. Boppin' while circling the tannenbaum...
36. Royalty of royalties always and always...
37. O approach, y'all devoted happy and victorious...
38. Urban walkways, congested walkways, trimmed in a festive manner...
39. Ah! The atmospheric condition beyond is terrific...
40. Percussion instruments jingle, are you harking...
41. Remarked the evening breeze to the tiny sheep...
42. Wishing your dates be gleeful and intelligent...
43. Harmony on the planet, kindness to Homo sapiens...
44. Hop in the sack, hide your noggin, since the fat man comes this evening...
45. Ourselves bid yourselves a joyous Noel and a cheerful neoteric 365 days...
What do elves learn in school?
What do you call a cat on the beach at Christmastime?
Who is never hungry at Christmas?
What do you get if you cross Father Christmas with a detective ?
What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
What's the best thing to put into a Christmas cake?
What are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
Why does Santa have 3 gardens?
What happened when Santa got a sore throat before Christmas?
What Christmas Carol is a favorite of parents?
What did the buck say to the doe on Christmas Day?
How does an Eskimo put his Christmas decorations on?
Why did the thermometer break?
What is the longest word in the English language?
Hope you have fun with these and I will see you next week with the answers!
Thanks for playing along, now I will post answers and you can see how well you did!!