From time to time we all need a break from the daily grind. I know as a single parent who raised 2 children that, at times, I need to stop and regroup, as they say take time to "Stop and smell the roses". So grab your cup of java, hot chocolate, soda or your beverage of choice. Sit back and see if you can solve the riddle or the "Say what you see" blips found on this blog. I will try to put at least two items here for your "down time" each time I write a blog. This blog will hopefully help you stop, relax and enjoy a few minutes to yourself.
First "Say what you see" puzzle:
I have also included two brain teasers for fun.
Famous Last Words from Movies
Name the movies that end with the following dialogue:
1. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
2. "Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is Mrs. Norman Maine."
3. "'Twas beauty that killed the beast."
4. "I used to hate the water."/"I can't imagine why."
5. "There's no place like home."
6. "Tomorrow is another day."
7. "And her daughter, Gypsy."
8. "I am, George, I am."
9. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
10. "I was cured, all right!"
Unscramble the below 8 words.
R A C S
N E M O L
K A M B E R
M U G R O T E
L A B O
Y E G B O
S I L F A C
S Y J M A T E
ANSWERS TO ABOVE ENTRY:
See what you say.
The answer is "Blue in the face."
Movie trivia question answers are:
2. A Star is Born
3. King Kong
5. The Wizard of Oz
6. Gone With The Wind
8. Whos Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
9. Sunset Boulevard
10. A Clockwork Orange.
Scrambled words answers
SCARS or CARS
LEMON or MONEL
New trivia questions to be added on Monday.
Have a great weekend.