- 2 face drug charges in Saline County after I-70 traffic stop (2/16/18)
- Sweet Springs BOE joins Missouri assessment partnership consortium (2/16/18)
- Marshall Philharmonic to hold February concert (2/16/18)
- MO Lottery releases names of January winners (2/16/18)
- Commissioners talk personal property renditions, approve commission order (2/15/18)
- Lorenz addresses water bill issue at former Marshall Hab Center property (2/15/18)
- Marshall Board of Public Works hears routine reports (2/15/18)
- MPL talks reading program, mapping grants (2/14/18)
- Commissioners talk health insurance, hear tax report (2/13/18)
- Marshall School District asks for public opinion for 2018-2019 school calendar (2/13/18)
- German police rescue men tangled up with mannequin, toy car
- San Francisco firefighters rescue 2 dogs from cliff
- 'Unseen' museum exhibit to depict glow-in-the-dark creatures
- NYC woman stood up by mystery man described in huge mural
- Rampaging bull leads to high school lockdown in Idaho
- 100 pizzas and counting: German police probe pizza stalker
Catherine Miles (2/16/18)Catherine Miles, 107, of Marshall, died Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, at The Living Center in Marshall. Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in...
Eric Maurice Chevalier (2/16/18)Eric Maurice Chevalier, 36, of Marshall Junction, died Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in Marshall, with William W....
Richard ‘Dick’ Armin Bueker (2/15/18)Richard “Dick” Armin Bueker, of Kansas City, passed away peacefully on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018, at the age of 78. A visitation will take place from 1:30 to 2:30pm with a Celebration of Life at 2:30...
Larry E. Tatham (2/15/18)Larry E. Tatham, 80, of Marshall, died Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018, in Slater. Funeral services will be Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, at 2 p.m. at Weiker Funeral Home in Slater, with the Rev. Wayne Doolin...
The Marshall Democrat-News invites readers to share their views and questions on any issue. Open discussions are often useful and enlightening. Criticism is acceptable as an important part of public conversations, but we expect everyone to treat others with respect. Experience suggests it is best not to post comments while angry. We reserve the right to delete comments that we think include personal attacks, are disrespectful, threatening, obscene or in other ways objectionable. Anyone who repeatedly violates this policy will be banned from participating in our forums.
MiscellaneousOne 1897 12ga Winchester. One 1890 22WRF Winchester. One new England 10ga single-shot turkey gun. Call 660-202-6059.
Houses for Rent1166 S Sharp. Two bedroom, deposits and references required. 660-631-5064
Houses for Rent2 Bedroom house in Marshall. $450 rent/ $450 deposit. 660-886-9515.
GeneralCORRINE HUSTON SALE: Feb 23-25, 9am-?. 19 N Brunswick. Antique Cherry Bedroom Set, Jewelry, Diamond Ring, Divan, Stove, Refrigerator, Sterling, Pictures, Books, Chests, Rugs, 1881 Saline County History, Quilts, Metal Kitchen Cabinet, Chrome Table, Cedar Chest.