Saline County Fair: Goat Show results announcedThe Saline County Fair hosted the annual Goat Show event Wednesday, July 11. Children were pleased to show their animals to an ecstatic crowd of family and goat enthusiasts. The judge looked at...
Saline County Fair: Poultry Show resultsThe following are the results of the Poultry Show at the Saline County Fair held Thursday, July 12. Large Fowl Standard Chicken: Jared Coyer’s Cochin was Champion Large Fowl/Grand Champion Poultry....
- The Board of Public Works gives updates on departments (7/13/18)
- Saline County Fair: Shooting sports results announced (7/13/18)
- Saline County Fair: Rabbit Show results announced (7/13/18)
- American Legion Women's Auxiliary installs new officers (7/12/18)
- Marshall Park Board hears updates, talks handicap accessible playground (7/12/18)
- Saline County MRC receives donation during commission meeting (7/12/18)
- Sweet Springs Board of Aldermen discusses pool remodeling and public work (7/12/18)
- Saline County Fair: Ham Show results announced (7/12/18)
- MPL talks new officers, hears director’s report (7/12/18)
- Corder man dies, others injured in 2-vehicle collision (7/12/18)
- Toys, eyeglasses, cellphones surface in Ohio sewer system
- Rapper buys every seat in house, takes strangers to movies
- Finnish brewery creates quirky beer for Trump-Putin summit
- Pranksters plant Wyoming city's flower pots with real pot
- Rhode Island governor to hold office hours at the beach
- German town to hold lottery for coveted graveyard plots
Mark Allen Crafton (7/11/18)Mark Allen Crafton, 51, of Garden City, formerly of Marshall, died Monday, July 9, 2018, at his home. Funeral services will be held at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, July 14, 2018, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in...
Aubrey L. ‘Sonny’ Dickerson Jr. (7/9/18)Aubrey L. “Sonny” Dickerson Jr., 81, of Marshall, died Sunday, July 8, 2018, at The Living Center in Marshall. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, 2018, at the Campbell-Lewis...
Alberta Jean Benedick (7/9/18)Alberta Jean Benedick, 89, of rural Marshall, died Thursday, July 5, 2018, at Big Bend Retreat in Slater. Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at St. Peter...
Linda Sue Smith (7/9/18)Linda Sue Smith, age 67, of Columbia, passed away Friday, July 6, 2018, at her residence after a battle with cancer, with family present. Funeral services will be Monday, July 9, 2018, at 5 p.m. at...
- Vikings seek return to top of HAACThe 2017 football season was one of frustration for the Missouri Valley College football team. With a 5-6 record, the Vikings suffered their first losing season since going 4-6 in 2004, head coach Paul Troth’s third year at the helm, and finished third in the Heart of America Conference South Division. They also missed the NAIA playoffs for only the fourth time in 12 years...
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Shelby Apartments is now accepting applications for two bedroom apartments. Call Susan at Action Management 660-831-0030. MO Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.
General435 E YERBY. Thursday-Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-Noon. Small refrigerator, lamps, TV, antique chairs, clothing, teaching items, baby, toys, books, puzzles, holiday decor, sheet music, boy's coats.
General301 E PRARIE LN. Fri 4pm-7pm, Sat 8am-1pm. QN bed, Furn, Ent Center, DVD's, Clothes: Adult, kids & baby, Vizio TV, curling irons, big mirror, turkey vest, youth bow, 233 ammo, walking sticks, fishing poles, costume jewelry, kitchen ware, much more. Saturday Deal Day,
City Real EstateHOUSE FOR SALE: 417 E High. 3 Bedroom, 2.5 bath, full basement & attached garage. Open room concept. 660-886-4454