- Marshall City Council discusses leaf burning, mobile alert (12/18/18)
- Northern district commissioner vacancy topic of Tuesday’s meeting (12/18/18)
- Christmas decorating, lighting contest winners announced (12/18/18)
- Fitzgibbon Hospital seeks input on community health needs assessment (12/17/18)
- Hughes convicted of child molestation in Lafayette Co. court last week (12/17/18)
- Crawford celebrates retirement at courthouse reception (12/17/18)
- Saline County Holiday Project leaves no one behind for Christmas (12/14/18)
- Hupp recognized for 70 year membership in P.E.O (12/14/18)
- Hardeman School’s A Season teams (12/14/18)
- MMU talks errors in charges, water results (12/14/18)
- Russian guards not in a Christmas mood on Estonian border
- Police: Man tried to pay for McDonald's with bag of weed
- Missouri poacher ordered to repeatedly watch 'Bambi'
- Good boy! Service dog gets honorary diploma
- Hulking hog captured near school bus stop in Florida
- Federal court says NY ban on nunchucks unconstitutional
Edna L. Head (12/18/18)Edna L. Head, 87, of Slater, died Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018, at her home. Funeral services will be Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. at Weiker Funeral Home, with the Rev. David L. Duncan...
James G. ‘Jim’ Chevalier (12/17/18)James G. “Jim” Chevalier, 95, of rural Marshall, died Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018, at Golden Oaks Residential Care, in rural Marshall. Funeral services were held at 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 17, 2018, at...
Debbie ‘Hoo’ Kochs (12/17/18)Debbie “Hoo” Kochs, 62, of rural Slater, died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018, at her home. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018, at Sunset Gardens Cemetery in Marshall, with the...
Edna L. Head (12/17/18)Edna L. Head, 87, of Slater, died Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018, at her home. Funeral arrangements are pending at Weiker Funeral Home in Slater.
Duplexes for RentDUPLEX FOR RENT. 1 Bedroom, stove, refrigerator, garage. No pets. $395. 660-631-2135
MiscellaneousPEPSI VENDING MACHINE. Large capacity. $500. 660-529-3437
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Westport Terrace Senior Housing apartments is accepting applications. 915 S. Apache Dr. Rent based on income. Must be 62 yrs. old or handicapped or disabled. Call Susan at Action Management. 660-831-0030. Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.
Houses for RentAVAILABLE NOW ! 2 Bedroom with kitchen, dining & living room, attached garage. $650/month. 18 or older. 660-287-2786