- 4 MHS students earn National Speech and Debate award (12/5/19)
- Marshall Cultural Council representative proposes the city create a 'pocket park' (12/5/19)
- Search for missing Columbia woman continues at Lamine River (12/5/19)
- MHS and BMS Winter Concert planned (12/5/19)
- Newscope: MVC to present 'A Christmas Carol: A Musical Farce' (12/4/19)
- It will be in Alaska next month and it's getting closer -- the 2020 census (12/4/19)
- County Clerk chooses poll book bid, auditor asks for salary policy clarification (12/4/19)
- GATE Program students present solution for condemned hospital, Marshall City Council tables proposed ordinance for golf carts (12/4/19)
- Ralph and Martha Perry Memorial Conservation area shooting range changes location (12/4/19)
- Firefighters douse 2 cover fires Tuesday (12/4/19)
- GATE Program students present solution for condemned hospital, Marshall City Council tables proposed ordinance for golf carts
- Firefighters douse 2 cover fires Tuesday
- Ralph and Martha Perry Memorial Conservation area shooting range changes location
- County Clerk chooses poll book bid, auditor asks for salary policy clarification
- Owls eke out win in Phelps' debut
- Palm Beach Sheriff: French bulldogs stolen in 2 burglaries
- Shocked? Electric eel powers aquarium's Christmas lights
- `Unicorn puppy' will stay with Missouri rescue mission
- Mississippi residents protest pothole with holiday decor
- `Thanksgiving antics' NC elk gets tangled up in red hammock
- Police: Man called out of work drunk, tried to rob workplace
Gale Chevalier (12/4/19)Gale Chevalier, 82, of rural Malta Bend, died Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019, at Fitzgibbon Hospital in Marshall. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in...
Jackie L. Ussery Sr. (12/4/19)Jackie L. Ussery Sr., 76, of Marshall, died Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at Bothwell Regional Health Center in Sedalia. Funeral arrangements are pending at Campbell-Lewis Funeral Home in Marshall.
Danny England (12/3/19)Danny England, 47, of Gilliam, MO, died Sunday, December 1, 2019 at Western Plains Medical Center in Dodge City, KS. Memorial services will be held at 7:00 p.m. Friday, December 6, 2019 at...
Clifford R. Jarvis (12/3/19)Clifford R. Jarvis, 73, of Marshall, MO, died Sunday, December 1, 2019 at his home. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, December 5, 2019 at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in Marshall with...
Anniversary: Dieckhoffs to celebrate 60th anniversary (12/5/19)Phil and Barb Dieckhoff will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 14, in the Fellowship Hall at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.
Wedding: Marriage Licenses: Sept. 28, 2019, through Oct. 26, 2019 (11/13/19)Following is a listing of marriage licenses issued Sept. 28, 2019, through Oct. 26, 2019, by Saline County Recorder of Deeds Jamie F. Nichols: Yanci Marisol Morales Linares of Marshall to Douglas...
Apartments - UnfurnishedApartment for rent close to ConAgra. For more information call (660)619-2702
Help WantedSaline County Commission is accepting applications for Human Resources/Payroll position. Applications accepted immediately through December 18, 2019. Duties include health/vehicle insurance payments and maintenance, job descriptions and policy compliance, compensations, and more. Bachelors in Human Resources or relative work experience preferred but not required. Please submit applications via e-mail SalCoCom@mmuonline.net or in person at 19 E Arrow, Room 101, Marshall, MO 65340. For more...
Commercial Property RentalOFFICE BUILDING for lease: 4,000 square feet, $2,500/month. Swinger Realtors, Broker/Owner. 660-886-3388
Moving / StorageMARSHALL MINI-STORAGE. Hwy 20 West. U-Store! U-Lock! Car-Boats-Furniture-Etc. 660-886-9499 or 660-631-5517.