Saline County Holiday Project leaves no one behind for Christmas
Hupp recognized for 70 year membership in P.E.OVirginia Hupp was presented a certificate from P.E.O. state offices on Thursday, Dec. 13, recognizing her 70 years of membership in P.E.O. Hupp joined Chapter GM-P.E.O. in 1948, and then became a...
- Hardeman School’s A Season teams (12/14/18)
- MMU talks errors in charges, water results (12/14/18)
- Santa Train rolls into Marshall (12/14/18)
- Sweet Springs BOE discusses Holiday Week Festivities, snow days (12/13/18)
- MPL discusses ‘Food for Fines’ drive, upcoming grants (12/12/18)
- City of Marshall, school district officially exchange property (12/12/18)
- Sweet Springs aldermen approve bid for lagoon project, talk sewer rate increase (12/12/18)
- MSDC talks economic development, hears tourism report (12/11/18)
- Maureen Ryan wins free subscription (12/11/18)
- Commission hears sales tax report, April 2019 election updates (12/11/18)
- Truck crashes through home, misses sleeping woman
- Scuba-diving Santa brings holiday cheer to fish, museumgoers
- Candidate whose missed vote led to tie loses on dice roll
- The Latest: Police seek return of cash spilled from truck
- Hung without care? Some say tunnel decor is an eyesore
- Man puts up sculpture of middle finger as a message to town
Dr. James I. Spainhower (12/14/18)Dr. James I. Spainhower, age 90, of Raymore, passed away on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, at Foxwood Springs Living Center. A visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018, at...
James G. Chevalier (12/14/18)James G. Chevalier, 95, of Marshall, died Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018, at Golden Oaks Residential Care, in rural Marshall. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 17, 2018, at...
Allen Duffer (12/12/18)Allen Duffer, 71, of Marshall, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018, at his home. Funeral services with military rites will be held at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in Marshall,...
Richard L. Clemens (12/12/18)Richard L. Clemens, 73, of rural Marshall, died Monday, Dec. 10, 2018, at St. Luke’s Hospital on the Plaza in Kansas City. Funeral services will be Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018, at 1:30 p.m. at Our Redeemer...
Houses for RentAVAILABLE NOW ! 2 Bedroom with kitchen, dining & living room, attached garage. $650/month. 18 or older. 660-287-2786
Notice of Election-PWSD3The Saline County Public Water Supply District #3, Marshall, Missouri is hereby giving notice that a Municipal Election will be held in Marshall, MO on April 3, 2019 for the following Board of Directors Offices: Sub-District Number 3. Each term is 3...
MiscellaneousFOUNDATION & WATERPROOFING. Commercial or Residential. 40 years experience. 660-864-1296.
Houses for Rent3 BEDROOM HOUSE. Basement. $575 month. $500 deposit. References required. No Pets. Call 660-886-5202.