Great Circle's Tom Butterfield campus celebrates founder's birthdayGreat Circle Tom Butterfied Campus employees celebrate founder's birthday. More than 55 years ago, Tom Butterfield fulfilled his dream of helping children who needed a family by opening a "ranch" in...
DECA competes at district competitionThis year, 29 Saline County Career Center DECA students participated in district-level competition in Independence on Wednesday, Feb. 13. There were 16 members who received onstage recognition. There...
- 2nd bond posted for Marshall man charged with secong-degree murder
- Commissioners to meet with engineer, landowner over water project
- Malta Bend BOE discusses AYP score, lengthening the third quarter (2/20/19)
- Marshall City Council talks ordinances (2/20/19)
- Marshall BOE approves bids for Spainhower project (2/19/19)
- Boil advisory issued for portion of Sweet Springs (2/19/19)
- Commissioners hire new Road and Bridge employee (2/19/19)
- Man dies after medical issue behind the wheel (2/18/19)
- Sweet Springs BOE discusses parking lot, snow days (2/18/19)
- Lt. Governor Mike Kehoe to speak in Marshall (2/18/19)
- Police: Man says he stole Pepsi truck to get to the airport
- Kim or Trump? Hanoi barber offers leaders' hairdos for free
- Faeroes to close for tourists due to maintenance
- Dog shoots man: German court rules owner not fit for license
- Man's shooting range wedding proposal was right on target
- Burglar crashes car into Oklahoma adult novelty store
Bruce W. Busse (2/20/19)Bruce W. Busse, 52, of Kansas City, formerly of Marshall, died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019, at Advent Health-Shawnee Mission in Merriam, Kan. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23,...
Karilyn Kay Zimmerman (2/20/19)Karilyn Kay Zimmerman, 65, of Marshall, died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019, at The Arbors at Westport Estates in Marshall. Memorial services will be held at 2:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 22, 2019, at...
Howard Franklin Johnson (2/18/19)Howard Franklin Johnson, age 67, of Waverly, passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019. The family will receive friends from 1 to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, at Bittiker Funeral Home in...
Robyn Angela Collins (2/18/19)Robyn Angela Collins, 61, of Marshall, passed away on Feb. 13, 2019, at her home. A visitation was held on Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, from 4 to 7 p.m. at Fox Funeral Home, 128 S. Main St, Licking, MO. A...
Wedding: Marriage licenses (2/15/19)Jon Donald Edwards of Alma, to Kimberly Dawn Becker of Alma. David Lynn Hager of Slater, to Debra Ann Johnson of Slater. Matthew Joseph Sause III of Marshall, to Christine Marie Sadlowski of...
Wedding: Marriage licenses (2/8/19)Jon Donald Edwards of Alma, to Kimberly Dawn Becker of Alma. David Lynn Hager of Slater, to Debra Ann Johnson of Slater. Matthew Joseph Sause III of Marshall, to Christine Marie Sadlowski of...
- ‘Cats open title defense with winTINA — The Slater boys’ basketball team began defense of its Class 1, District 11 Tournament title Monday by cruising to a 56-36 victory over Brunswick. After emerging from the first quarter with a 13-10 lead, the third-seeded Wildcats took over the rest of the way — out-scoring Brunswick 29-8 during the next two periods...
GeneralMOVING SALE. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 9am-5pm. Household items and much more. 865 S Salt Pond Apt 1A.
AutosTRUCK FOR SALE: 1990 Ford F150. Runs excellent. Looks good. $1,500 OBO. 660-619-5663.
MiscellaneousBOATS, BOXES & BEYOND Storage to settle debt of unit #11, contents will be sold on March 1.
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Westport Village Senior Housing apartments is accepting applications. 911 S. Apache Dr. All utilities paid, rent based on income. Must be 62 yrs. old or handicapped or disabled. Call Susan at Action Management. 660-831-0030. Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.