An all-inclusive playground coming to Marshall soon1Ground has broken for the all-inclusive playground at the Indian Foothills Park as crews have been installing it for a couple of weeks now. The playground will include ramps, sensory toys, music...
Stations of the Cross presented at St. Peter SchoolA beautiful and moving presentation of the Stations of the Cross prayer service was enacted by the students of St. Peter school Thursday morning, April 18, as part of the school’s pre-Easter...
- Marshall BOE reorganizes, welcomes new board member (4/19/19)
- Kiwanis Club meets, talks about police procedure and equipment changes (4/18/19)
- County Commissioners discuss Sweet Springs bridge funding, Marshall Municipal Band season of concerts, I-70 Hospital (4/18/19)
- Verts named new MHS principal (4/18/19)
- American Legion Post 191 recognizes 5 members (4/17/19)
- Theta Phi Alpha donates money to The Lighthouse (4/17/19)
- New Marshall mayor, councilmen take Oath of Office (4/17/19)
- Commissioners discuss AED training, yearly county audit, upcoming census (4/16/19)
- MoDOT: Drive High, Get a DUI | Missouri launches first 420 drugged-driving enforcement campaign (4/15/19)1
- The Lighthouse Shelter hosts community awareness program (4/15/19)
- 5-year-old Michigan boy calls 911 to ask for McDonalds
- Grease is the way we are stealing in northern Virginia
- Colorado TV tech charged after giving customer 'bear hug'
- Road crew misspells 'school' in school crossing
- Police: Man returns home, finds naked stranger on couch
- Sheriff's officer corrals donkey on interstate near Chicago
Harry E. Ming Jr. (4/19/19)Harry E. Ming Jr., 59, of Marshall, MO, died Thursday, April 18, 2019, at Fitzgibbon Hospital in Marshall. Memorial services will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 2019, at Campbell-Lewis...
Mary Sue Rowland (4/19/19)Mary Sue Rowland, age 82, of Stover, passed away Thursday, April 18, 2019, at the Golden Age Living Center in Stover. She was born Dec. 6, 1936, in Saline County, a daughter of the late James Russell...
Leonard Harlan Moffett (4/18/19)Leonard Harlan Moffett, of Marshfield, was born Nov. 24, 1944, in Columbia, Mo., to Harlan and Leota (Singleton) Moffett. He departed this life on April 12, 2019, in Cox South Hospital, Springfield....
Joyce Elaine Clause (4/17/19)Joyce Elaine Clause, 79, of Marshall, died Monday, April 15, 2019, at Fitzgibbon Hospital in Marshall. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, April 20, 2019, at Campbell-Lewis Chapel in...
- Vikings knock off No. 7 Columbia (4/19/19)
- Conner signs with State Fair for softball (4/19/19)
- Lone Jack 13, Santa Fe 3 (4/19/19)
- Kirksville gives Owls first NCMC loss (4/17/19)
- Wellington walks off win over Lady 'Hounds (4/17/19)
- Owls repeat as MHS tourney champions (4/15/19)
- Lady 'Hounds blank Orrick (4/15/19)
Apartments - UnfurnishedFOR RENT: Westport Terrace Senior Housing apartments is accepting applications. 915 S. Apache Dr. Rent based on income. Must be 62 yrs. old or handicapped or disabled. Call Susan at Action Management. 660-831-0030. Relay 711. This institution is an equal housing opportunity provider.
GeneralHUGE GARAGE SALE: 25877 HWY 41 North. Approx. 2.6 miles from city limit sign. Siebert. Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday 7am-12noon. Red Stoneware Serving Plates, Boxes of Quilt Shop Quality Fabric, Misses Clothing L-XL, Womens 1X-2X, Scrubs, Shoes (Many Still New), Candles, Longeberger Baskets, Books, Kitchen Glassware, Fishing Equipment, 1958 Johnson Boat Motor 10hp With Tank, Bicycles, Collectibles, Machine Embroidery Thread, Lots of Good Misc.
GeneralGARAGE SALE: Toys, nice clothing, (girls-5/6, boys-4/5, adult S-3X), Bike, Pet Containment System, Car Seat, Garmin, Rolling Tool Box, Lawn Cart, Area Rugs, Much Nice Misc. 1004 Mar Drive. Friday 4pm-6:30pm. Saturday 7:30am-12pm
Houses for RentHOUSES FOR RENT. 1, 2, and 3 bedroom rentals available, contact Tower Realty 660-831-5080.